Getting actual work done on an iPad can be challenging. Achieving a certain result often requires moving data across multiple apps and working around the limitations of iOS. Without the know-how and the right apps, it's easy to get frustrated.
iPad Workflows will be published as an iBook in 2015. It will show you how to combine gestures, keyboard shortcuts and the best apps into a productivity suite that will turn your iPad into a serious tool for work.
- Step-by-step tutorials for users of all skill levels
- Easy to follow "recipies" for doing anything on your iPad
- Discover the best apps for maximizing your iPad productivity
- Articles, interviews, audio and video
Sign up now and be among the first to know when iPad Workflows is released.
Only for subscribers:
- Get notified as soon as the book is available
- Don't miss the launch discount
- Sample chapters
- Tips & tricks for iPad productivity